Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Her Eyes Were A Dreamy Color Of Amber...


I tried to edit this photo to be closer to the color I was seeing in the mirror.  My camera wasn't really picking up the right shade, so I tried fixing this one.
BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
NYC City Proof 24HR Eye Primer Base
MBA Cosmetics shadows in Sand Dollar, Bronze, and Amber.
Elf liquid liner in Midnight.
Covergirl liner (lower).
L.A. Girl Booming Lash mascara in Very Black.

LIPS:
L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss in Dreamy.
I won both the lip color and mascara from LA Girl on a giveaway on their Facebook (I also won a face palette, you can see my photo on IG HERE).  But I can also say that MBA Cosmetics carries both the products - as well as clearly their (MBA) eyeshadows.  If you'd like to buy them and save some money use the code: ALLURE15



Shadows provided for modeling purposes.  Code is affiliate.

No comments:

Take A Peek...