Wednesday, June 10, 2015

She Opened Pandora's Box...




BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
NYX pencil in Milk.
MBA Cosmetics shadows in Flambe and Pandora's Box.
MBA Cosmetics liquid liner in Black.
Covergirl liner (lower).
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara.

LIPS:
MBA Cosmetics lip color Mauvalicious.
The liquid liner is a new product, I got it in Black, but it also comes in Navy and Dark Brown.  It dries matte which is really awesome, I love that.  This was my first time using it.

The shadow Pandora's Box is also brand new, not on the site yet but I am sure it will be soon, it's gorgeous.

Want to save some money on your next MBA Cosmetics order?  Use code: ALLURE15




MBA products provided for modeling purposes.  Code is affiliate, and I very much appreciate it if you opt to use it <3

No comments:

Take A Peek...