Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My 1000th Post...




BROWS:
Wet N Wild pencil.

EYES:
Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer.
NYX pencil in Milk.
Notoriously Morbid shadows in Head Key and Pure Passion.  Highlight is Power Of Fae.
Elf liquid liner in Midnight.
Tarte Lights Camera Lashes mascara.

LIPS:
Notoriously Morbid matte lip color In Tarot.
This is my 1000th post.  Which is kind of a huge milestone I think.   I wish I could do something special for it to commemorate it.

I have been working on YouTube videos, recorded some today, haven't edited though.  I had a lot of technically issues today doing them though.

Notoriously Morbid lip color in Temple.
Same eyes here with Temple.

Notoriously Morbid matte lip color in Arcane.
Arcane with the Changeling top coat (also NM) in Siren on top of it.
Notoriously Morbid matte lip color in Rune.

I posted a fun shot of this lip color on my Instagram, clicky clicky.










Some items provided for modeling purposes.

No comments:

Take A Peek...