Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Day Untried Challenge - Day 8 - Caitlin + Petra = BFF's.

- I tried doing a drag marble technique since I fail so hardcore at water marbling. On my right hand I dotted Zoya Petra on top of Zoya Caitlin which was my main color, and then used a tooth pick to drag it around.

- On my left hand I put on Zoya Caitlin and then dotting Zoya Petra right onto my nail with the brush and then used a tooth pick the drag it around.


- I liked the right hand better last night but today I liked the left hand more. This was my first time trying this and I think with practice I can get somewhere in the middle of these two methods and have it be perfect. But I thought it wasn't too bad for my first try.


Other bloggers who are doing this:
Alyssa
Always Polished
Amber
The Polished Momma
Andrea
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin
Something Creative
Carly
Lacquered Lover
Caroline
Good Lack, Nail!
Jacki
Adventures in Acetone
Jamie
Nails Adored
Nory
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel
Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah
Lucky Lacquers
Shaina
Haute Lacquer
Taylor
Nailed to the T
Thalie
Glazed Talons

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Suck big time at water marbling. I have tried twice and it was so bad that I didn't even post on my blog LOL

Shopping Addict said...

Haha I didn't post it either when I did it.

Try the drag marble, it was easier.

Take A Peek...