Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Day Untried Challenge...

Okay, I kind of failed at the challenge, with the holiday and the busy weekend I failed.  But honestly I don't entirely consider it a failure since pretty much everything I posted before I was doing it and the majority of which I intend to post soon are all untrieds.  So I'd been doing an untried challenge for months lol

So I have posts I intend to do soon, more swatches/mani's and hauls.  I need to post some nail mail too.  And I bought and order stuff on Black Friday and Cyber Monday so I already have things to post, and things coming to post.

I'll probably have upcoming eBay finds to post too when I get them.  I've been doing a lot of my Christmas shopping on eBay.  And admittedly getting a few things for myself too, I can't help it, some things are just too cute.

No comments:

Take A Peek...