Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Day Untried Challenge - Day 9 - Color Club Sugarplum Fairy...

- I got my monthly Amy package yesterday. OMG, I love it all! I'll try and get pics up tomorrow of what she so lovingly sent me. So until I do I'm spamming you with pictures today of this one.

- This is Color Club's Sugarplum Fairy. I'll give you a moment to be mesmerized...

- Um, angels are singing right now...

- As you can see I was still wearing my drag marble under it (well maybe you can't see but I was.) and once I saw it on my thumb, (I was just testing it...) I was like screw the drag marble hello Sugar Plum Fairies please dance all over my nails!!!


- Look at the sparkle...

- I'm so in love with it, I don't think I can change it tonight, I may even just add some more to cover up the blank spots since I only did one coat of it and for one coat I'd say it was certainly good coverage.

Side note, it is a dangerous polish to wear while driving, it was distracting me. When I first left the apartment it was ever so dreary which made me sad because I was so looking forward to seeing it in the sun, but then the sun finally came out, and other drivers were then in danger lol






Other  bloggers doing the challenge:

Alyssa
Always Polished
Amber
The Polished Momma
Andrea
Addicted to the Allure of Beauty
Ashley
Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Caitlin
Something Creative
Carly
Lacquered Lover
Caroline
Good Lack, Nail!
Jacki
Adventures in Acetone
Jamie
Nails Adored
Nory
Fierce Makeup and Nails
Rachel
Cherry Glam Girl
Sarah
Lucky Lacquers
Shaina
Haute Lacquer
Taylor
Nailed to the T
Thalie
Glazed Talons

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well look how pretty!

Pretty and Polished Lady said...

This is a gorgeous polish! And I really want an amp now lol. Hi btw! Amy (your swap buddy) introduced me to your blog. I had no idea you were doing the 30 day challenge. I am so happy to meet you!

Shopping Addict said...

Thank you Amy - actually thank you times 2, no like times 5 since your the one who gave me the polish, love!!

Pretty And Polished Lady:
Thank you, I was so in love with it! So gorgeous. And an extra thank you to Amy for sending you my way. I am doing my best with the 30 day but one day I was late posting and if I don't get today up soon I will be again lol

Take A Peek...